|Cost||Per night accommodation: 3,630 yen, Meals: dinner 1,200 yen, breakfast 700 yen, lunch 700|
|Insurance||Please enroll disaster volunteer insurance prior to departure: Type A 430 yen, Type B 650 yen.For those who couldn’t enroll in prior can still do so after arrival.|
Note: there won’t be visits to risky areas.
- Clearing Debris
- Agriculture Volunteer
- Tourism Volunteer
- Psychosocial Care Event Planning And Operation
- Assistance To Temporary Shelters
- Assessment To Affected Sites etc.
We can also provide assistance to plan tailor-made volunteer work camp together with sightseeing program. Please feel free to contact us for such information.
|What to bring||Disposable clothes (which are OK to get dirty), ordinary clothes, clothespin, water resistant boots, sole protection, work gloves (2-3 pairs), rain gear, water bottle, hat, towel, work goggles (to protect eyes from dust), other items necessary for overnight stay, etc.|
|Requirement||Adherence to guidance by YMCA team on the ground, and proactiveness during duties.|
- It is prohibited to take photos of disaster affected sites and people and upload to SNS such as Facebook/Line without people’s acceptance.
- Underage applicants require prior agreements from their guardians.
- Photos during the activities maybe taken by YMCA staff for communication purpose on YMCA Facebook and website.
|Apply||Please apply at least 7 days prior to your preferred arrival date. Please also prepare list of participants (name, gender, age, etc.) while applying. YMCA would provide following items: washing detergent, sleeping blankets, sheets, sleeping place (separate for men/women), bath, meals, water.|
|Contact||Aso YMCA Volunteer Center|
358 Kurumagaeri, Aso-shi, Kumamoto 869-2234 Japan